Friday, July 18, 2008

Margie's Affirmation (Previous)

I affirm:

that I am advancing, progressing, and getting wealthier every day,
that I am one with the infinite riches of the Universe,
that my desire to be rich is a desire for a fuller, happier, more wonderful life: it is a cosmic urge, and it is not only good, but very good.
I affirm that money is drawn to me like a moth to a flame. The brighter I shine, the more it rushes in. I choose to shine brightly and consistently so that at least $7000 is attracted to me each week. I choose to welcome it and allow it to flow freely into my life.
I affirm that I like money, I love it, I use it wisely, constructively, and judiciously: I release it with joy, and it returns to me multiplied in many wonderful ways.
I affirm that making money with Liberty League is simple, brilliant and inspired and that anyone from anywhere can follow the system and build a path to their dreams.

I choose:

to create a life that is consistent with my vision and my desires,
to have energy, vitality and enthusiasm,
to be happy, patient, loving, and kind.
I choose to have a thin, lean, taut body, and therefore I make good food choices.
I choose to enjoy running and other forms of exercise, and to continue to observe and rejoice in how far I have come.
I choose to have a clean, simple home always.
I choose to see the unlimited potential in each child of God, and to treat them with honor, reverence, and respect.
I choose to spread joy and hope everywhere I go and to leave each person I meet feeling better than when I found them.
I choose to spend two days out of every ten doing nothing but enjoying life and nature, writing in my journal, and communing with God.
I choose to be connected to Source always—to stand as a witness of God at all times, in all things, and in all places.

I claim:

a life of passion and purpose.
I claim prospects who contact me because they are ready, willing and eager to receive their abundance, and they know Liberty League can help. These new friends understand our simple system, are excited about joining our community, get started immediately, and succeed wildly.
I claim mornings and bedtimes that run smoothly and efficiently.

I affirm, choose, and claim wealth, happiness, peace, prosperity, true expression, and love, and I personally radiate love and good will to all.



Margie Remmers is an author, mom, business owner and entrepreneur. After her stressful life caused her to be rushed to the hospital due to a suspected heart attack, she transformed her life using three things:
-- the Beyond Freedom life achievement course
-- an amazing business opportunity that has allowed her to make more one day than she use to make in a year with a previous home business
-- a community of people who are positive, encouraging, motivating, and uplifting.

Margie has chronicled her story in the book, Don't Stress...Your Life is Calling: 5 Things You Can Do Right Now to Permanently Eliminate Stress (So You Can Get on With Your Life), available at:
www.ASimpleSolution.info/dontstress

She is available for business support at 703-921-9015.

No comments: