Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Aisza's Affirmation

I am on a mission to build a financial legacy for my family and make a profound impact on the world. I am preparing a foundation that will allow me, my children and my grandchildren to live a life of freedom, abundance and service. Therefore, I am committed to building a team of flourishing Summit Advisors who share my enthusiasm for extending the impact of Liberty League International and continue to build winning teams of their own.

I am a lead generation diva! I have a healthy flow of leads coming into my website every single day. I am a master prospector and I am the leader that everyone wants to go into business with. My prospects are driven, motivated and determined to succeed and they recognize these same qualities in me. They believe in their own ability to make a multiple six figure income and know that it is possible for them. I am signing up one new Summit associate per week, who sees the power of our system, gets fully invested immediately and follows my example. The first question people ask me when I follow up with them is, “What is the next step?” My new associates fully understand the compensation plan, feel confident that they can make it work for them and ask me how they can quickly get on my Liberty and Summit registers. I am money!

I know that God himself prepared me for success here. I know that I already possess all of the talents and abilities that are required to achieve my financial goals and I am perfecting my skills every day. Every day in every way I am getting better and better. I forgive myself of my mistakes and I am ready to receive the financial resources that will enable me to take possession of my blessings.

About Aisza Wilde: I found this business in May of 2006. I was an independant accountant working out of my home after a four-year stint as the CFO of a non-profit organization. I was making decent money and working from home, but the work required a great deal of focus. I actually started looking into buying a car wash. Iwas looking at investing about $500,000 (which I didn't have at the time) into a local car wash and anticipating about a $65,000 per year return. That's when I came accross LLI. I took one look at the return on investment here and dropped the car wash idea like a hot potato! Within 3 months I was a fully qualified Summit Advisor and in the position to make those sweet $14k profits for the rest of my life! My best month in the business so far is $34,000 net profit - which was more than my husband was making in an entire year at his teaching job, so he retired at the age of 36. I slowly phased out the cumbersome accounting business and now LLI is all I do! This is my home and I am focused on spreading this powerful message. I can be reached for support at 801-703-5382.

No comments: