Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Linea's Affirmation

Life is great! Today I have been overjoyed by many blessings. The law of attraction is constantly working in my favor. I am enthusiastic, excited and passionate about living my life without limits and teaching others to do the same. Integrity, honesty, leadership, community, love, empowerment, and energy are qualities that radiate through everything that I touch. My energy is magnetic and through effective marketing and advertising I have attracted leaders. They are dicision makers that see the opportunity with Liberty League Int’l, contact me for the follow-up call and invest in their futures by immediately purchaing Beyond Freedom, Liberty, and Summit. These leaders take action and build a team that does the same. I am their example and have clearly demonstrated the simple steps to achieve prosperity and abundance. I am committed to offering this opportunity to others and I am overwhelmed by happiness when I do.

I am a top income earner in Liberty League Int’l. My vision and faith are connected with the universe converting my vision to reality. I am a multi-millionaire and my checking account balance is over $4 million. I have created a legacy for my family – a financial fortress safe from money worries. This is my definate purpose in life; therefore I demand of myself persisant and continuous actions towards my goals and I continue to raise the bar. I thank God for the many blessings in my life and my heart and soul overflows with His love.

About Linea Jones: I’m happily married to my handsome husband Ed and a mom to two great boys. I am an entrepreneur in every sense of the word! The reason that I started this business is simple...I wanted to be the main influence in the lives of our children! Don't get me wrong, we were up to our eyeballs in debt but the debt was not my driving force to make change. I tried a couple home businesses, all of which had promise but after all of the effort they did not provide the income that I was looking for. I found Liberty League through Margie Remmers. She was so happy and excited I just had to know what was going on in her life! Thanks to Liberty League International and the Beyond Freedom program, I am living my life without limits and I was able to resign from one of the Big Four accounting firms where I worked for nine years. I love the freedom that my business has given me and I am committed to teaching others that they can have the same. I am finally pursuing my heart’s desires which are: improving the lives of others, and being the main influence in the lives of our children - the money is an added bonus. I can be reached at 908-309-7897.

No comments: