Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Linea's Affirmation (Previous)

Every day in every way I am getting better and better. My world overflows with never ending abundance. Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world. I understand and believe that God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind; therefore I spiritually sense the new opportunities that present themselves to me each day. I am more powerful than any circumstance in my life – God always causes me to triumph!

I am thin, healthy, enthusiastic, excited, passionate, honest, patient, loving, and giving. These qualities come to me naturally and I have attracted driven, determined, decisive, passionate, honest, and successful prospects that all contact me for the follow-up call. These prospects all purchase Beyond Freedom immediately.

My energy is connected with the universe working together as a high performance engine leading hundreds of thousands of others to wealth and a life without limits. I believe in myself and others thus causing them to believe in me. I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure unless built upon truth and justice; therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I am trusting in the Lord with all of my heart and leaning not on my own understanding; in doing so, I have succeeded by attracting the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me because of my examples of serving others.

I am a money magnet with unlimited income potential. I earn $100,000 easily and frequently. I love money, money chases me down! My wallet is always full of 100’s, 50’s and 20’s and when I spend it, it returns to me ten fold. I am a multi-millionaire and my checking account balance is over $4 million. This is my object of definite purpose in life; therefore I demand of myself persistent and continuous action towards my goals and I continue to raise the bar.

I am truly enjoying the riches of wealth with my family. I have created a legacy for my family – a financial fortress safe from money worries. I freely tith to St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church and in all my ways I have acknowledged God and I clearly see that He has made my paths straight. I also donate my time and money to help women who suffered from domestic violence. I am a respected top income earner in Liberty League Int’l. I assist leaders every day with 3 ways and I answer questions at the Summit Conference in the Bahamas.

I believe that my prospects can see this business for themselves; this is proven by the thousands that have already accepted this gift from me. I am approved and gifted with a powerful mind. I am thankful and grateful to God for my life of abundance, wisdom, prosperity, knowledge and gifts that I am giving others.

About Linea Jones: I’m happily married to my handsome husband Ed and a mom to two great boys. I am an entrepreneur in every sense of the word! The reason that I started this business is simple...I wanted to be the main influence in the lives of our children! Don't get me wrong, we were up to our eyeballs in debt but the debt was not my driving force to make change. I tried a couple home businesses, all of which had promise but after all of the effort they did not provide the income that I was looking for. I found Liberty League through Margie Remmers. She was so happy and excited I just had to know what was going on in her life! Thanks to Liberty League International and the Beyond Freedom program, I am living my life without limits and I was able to resign from one of the Big Four accounting firms where I worked for nine years. I love the freedom that my business has given me and I am committed to teaching others that they can have the same. I am finally pursuing my heart’s desires which are: improving the lives of others, and being the main influence in the lives of our children - the money is an added bonus. I can be reached at 908-309-7897.

No comments: