Thursday, August 21, 2008

Margie's Affirmation

I affirm that I am one with the Infinite power of the Universe and that my life is a perfect reflection of the standards I set for myself. Therefore I demand of myself of the following:

I am a morning person. I wake up easily and naturally with the sun, refreshed, full of energy, full of gratitude, and excited to create each new day. My mind is open to the consideration of all that is around me.

I am beautiful. People notice me right away and comment on my beauty. My body is thin and lean. I am strong, healthy, flexible, and have an abundance of energy. My nails are professionally manicured, and my skin is soft and supple. My hair is thick and attractively styled. I make relaxation and pampering a priority, and regularly enjoy massages and other spa treatments in peaceful settings. I wear clothes that I love, are comfortable, and compliment my beautiful figure.

I consistently maintain a home that is simple, beautiful, clean, neat and tidy, as well as a yard that is lush, clean and beautifully landscaped . My car is clean and beautiful inside and out.

I am thrilled with every aspect of my life and actively seek activities that bring joy to me personally.

Throughout each day, I have more than enough energy and more than enough time to accomplish all my desires.

Money is in abundance all around me and constantly circulating in my life. Money flows to me easily, my wealth increases daily, and I have more than enough for my needs and wants.

Our financial accounts maintain the following minimum balances:

$1,000,000 in Thrift Savings
$100,000 in Vanguard
$10,000 in the house fund.
$10,000 in my business account.
$5,000 in my play account.
$5,000 in my checking account.
$100,000 in my IRA.

I pay cash for all purchases under $1,000 and pay all debt balances under $20,000 in full every month.

I am accustomed to these standards and take consistent and strategic action to maintain them. These include:

• daily written expression of gratitude
• daily personal development to maintain my mindset of wealth and abundance
• daily revenue producing activity to increase my exposure and explode my income

I am a chronic finisher! When I decide to work on a project, I do it thoroughly, completely, and quickly. I only take on projects that:

1. match my values
2. utilize my unique abilities and talents
3. benefit society
4. make sense financially

I am smart, funny, and quick witted. I choose to see the unlimited potential in each child of God and treat each person I meet with the honor, reverence, and respect that royalty deserves. I consciously spread joy and happiness everywhere I go, and people love to be around me.

I am a recognized leader and top income earner with Liberty League International and people flock to me to find out my secrets. Aces are irresistibly drawn to me, pay in full immediately, and succeed wildly.

I clean out my email every day and go to bed each night with complete satisfaction that I have taken sufficient action toward my goals. As I drift off to sleep I am filled with overwhelming gratitude for my life and for the time I have been given on this earth.

I go to sleep quickly, sleep soundly, and awaken completely refreshed. My future is open, unreserved, and waiting for me to create it with each new day.


Margie Remmers is an author, mom, business owner and entrepreneur. After her stressful life caused her to be rushed to the hospital due to a suspected heart attack, she transformed her life using three things:
-- the Beyond Freedom life achievement course
-- an amazing business opportunity that has allowed her to make more one day than she use to make in a year with a previous home business
-- a community of people who are positive, encouraging, motivating, and uplifting.

Margie has chronicled her story in the book, Don't Stress...Your Life is Calling: 5 Things You Can Do Right Now to Permanently Eliminate Stress (So You Can Get on With Your Life), available at:
www.ASimpleSolution.info/dontstress

She is available for business support at 703-921-9015.

No comments: