Monday, August 18, 2008

Aisza Wilde's Affirmation

I am on a mission to build a financial legacy for my family and make a profound impact on the world. I am preparing a foundation that will allow me, my children and my grandchildren to live a life of freedom, abundance and service. I am here to inspire, uplift and bring others together. Therefore, I am committed to building a team of flourishing Summit Advisors who share my enthusiasm for extending the impact of Liberty League International and continue to build winning teams of their own.

I am a master prospector and I am the leader that everyone wants to go into business with. I am so happy and grateful now that I am collecting full Summit payments on a regular basis. I am really good at making money and I’m getting better. I am laser focused on my goal of making $100,000 per month. I am providing products and services whose value far exceeds their asking price. Therefore, I deserve every penny.


I know that God himself prepared me for success here and I feel like I am winning. I know that I already possess all of the talents and abilities that are required to achieve my financial goals and I am perfecting my skills every day. Every day in every way I am getting better and better. I forgive myself of my mistakes and I am ready to receive the financial resources that will enable me to take possession of my blessings.

About Aisza Wilde: I found Liberty League International in May of 2006. I was an independant accountant working out of my home after a four-year stint as the CFO of a non-profit organization. I was making decent money and working from home, but the work required a great deal of focus. I actually started looking into buying a car wash. Iwas looking at investing about $500,000 (which I didn't have at the time) into a local car wash and anticipating about a $65,000 per year return. That's when I came accross LLI. I took one look at the return on investment here and dropped the car wash idea like a hot potato! Within 3 months I was a fully qualified Summit Advisor and in the position to make those sweet $14k profits for the rest of my life! My best month in the business so far is $34,000 net profit - which was more than my husband was making in an entire year at his teaching job, so he retired at the age of 36. I slowly phased out the cumbersome accounting business and now LLI is all I do! This is my home and I am focused on spreading this powerful message. I can be reached for support at 801-703-5382.

No comments: